The UCPath Center manages payroll, benefits, and other human resources transactions for more than 200,000 UC employees working across ten UC campuses, five medical centers, three national labs and more. The staff at the UCPath Center work in a variety of areas including business operations, customer service, quality management, technology, training, human resources and communications. UC works hard to be a top-tier employer where people enjoy what they do and are rewarded for their contributions. This includes excellent benefits, a stimulating and supportive work environment, a commitment to a diverse community and the opportunity to work with some of the brightest, most visionary thinkers of our time. If you have a passion for public service and making a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
Benefits of Working at UC
- Health and wellness: Date-of-hire health benefits, with dental and vision care premiums 100 percent paid by UC.
- Vacation and holidays: For most full-time staff, this includes approximately 15 working days per year to start, increasing based on years of service. There are 13 paid holidays as well.
- Sick leave: Approximately one eight-hour day accrued each month.
- Pension plan: The University of California Retirement Plan is a traditional pension plan, providing a predictable level of retirement income for vested employees. The university contributes an equivalent of 8 percent of the employee’s pay toward his or her pension plan.
- The University of California system is a world-ranked academic institution
- UC employees (and your future colleagues) include Nobel laureates, inventors, and former high-ranking government officials
- See more information about the University of California's benefits.